jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you prefer radio over other music? If so, why?

1. livhappy profile image60
    livhappyposted 5 years ago

Do you prefer radio over other music? If so, why?

2. profile image0
    Peelander Gallyposted 5 years ago

You mean, like, listening to random Top 40 and other hits instead of specific albums? No. o_o

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image32
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 5 years ago

Yes, I do prefer.  It takes you back to my childhood days and of good old music.  Moreover the songs are such soothing one.  I even have published a hub on radio just to say the goodness of radio.

4. Ethan Green profile image90
    Ethan Greenposted 5 years ago

No way; I much prefer to choose what I listen to. Maybe from time to time if I am on a long drive I might put the radio on, but definitely not to listen to the rubbish in the pop charts!

5. quizbomb profile image59
    quizbombposted 5 years ago

This all depends on who I'm with and where I am at any given time. I always find it easier to have the radio on if the family is in the car as we all have different tastes and it cuts out any arguments as to what we should listen to smile - By myself I tend to use my own cds.

As for in the home I hardly ever listen to the radio but when it comes to working in the office just about nothing else will do as there isn't any time for messing around with having to change songs.

So in summary who I am with and what I am doing plays a key role in my decision making -

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I prefer radio because it is easy to change the channel and I cannot get bored with all of the choices. Plus I believe that cd's are a waste of money. Still, there are some songs I cannot live without and will just have to purchase.

7. joanwz profile image75
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I like the radio better, because I get to hear other peoples' selections as well as new music or music that I haven't heard before and never would have known to try out. Other times I like to listen to my own CD collections.

working