jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Idea band names for a Country/Alt Rock band, Some Ideas?

1. isenhower33 profile image78
    isenhower33posted 5 years ago

Idea band names for a Country/Alt Rock band, Some Ideas?

My friends and I are starting a band and are trying to think of some good names for the band. Just needing some ideas.

2. innerspin profile image93
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

Slightly confused by the genre, ( it's my age,) but here goes...Damaged Goods, Driven, Hyperlink, One Time Only. No Idea - as in ,"Who's that singing?" -No Idea.
    Gone but Not Forgotten. Bromance, ( possibly more boyband.) Stagger. I could go on, but I won't! When you do decide on a name, make sure no-one else has used it already. Have fun with the band, and if I've given you a name, you can pay me later.

isenhower33posted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL Yea i guess if i use one of them i'll let you know and you can come to all of my concerts too free of charge lol smile

3. prettynutjob30 profile image91
    prettynutjob30posted 5 years ago

Hard to tell unless I know exactly how you guys sound; is your sound more rock-a-billy, or heavy with a touch of blues. You could use yours or another band members last or first name and add a cool street name with it. I know it probably sounds like a corny idea, but if you actually try it you will find it sounds pretty cool.

isenhower33posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Our sound will more than likely be something like Kip Moore, with some zac brown band smile

4. BeyondGS profile image84
    BeyondGSposted 5 years ago

I always thought it'd be funny to have a name of "That Band". If you open for a huge well known band it'd be funny to hear the ad. "Tuesday will be 'Maroon 5' featuring 'That Band'".

1. B.badessie profile image40
      B.badessieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

how about "jockstrap and the elastic band".

working