jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What do you like the most about the style of music you listen to/

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

What do you like the most about the style of music you listen to/

Is it the beat, the rhythm, or something entirely different than those two.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7264446_f260.jpg

2. EkkoJohnny profile image60
    EkkoJohnnyposted 5 years ago

It's easy to feel. The rhythm is in sync with my thought process. Like being in a room with a comfortable friend.

3. tlmcgaa70 profile image79
    tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago

some stuff i listen to because it brings back memories of an earlier time for me. but most of what i listen to...it is very hard to explain, it evokes powerful feelings with in me. it is like an addiction, i long for it. new age instrumental music talks to me in a way no other music has. it has caused me to ponder deeply the effect music has on us, and inspired several hubs on music.

4. keithgurl29 profile image64
    keithgurl29posted 5 years ago

Keith Urban is just so great!
    I have been a fan awhile.
    Love it a lot.

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
      Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Keith gurl29 I have been for 0ver 10 years...I have a group that includes he and two artists on Facebook!!! Thank you for writing so much....

5. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I listen to a variety of music styles, but I prefer classical to soothe my mind and to relax after a busy day.  Also for inspiration, I listen to Gospel and upbeat tunes.

6. Ky4KeithUrban profile image60
    Ky4KeithUrbanposted 5 years ago

I Love Keiths music on all his CDs there is songs I can relate too..It calms me down when I am having a bad day..I listen to other music but play Keith more.. He is my Obession!! I have been nuts over him since The Ranch have followed his career since 1992.. 20 year Obession!! smile XOXOXO
    Gods Been Good To Me!!

1. Ky4KeithUrban profile image60
      Ky4KeithUrbanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much Di for picking me!! Love Ya Bunches xoxoxo

working