jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (17 posts)

What is your favorite Friday night activity?

1. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Friday night activity?

2. RichieMogwai profile image78
    RichieMogwaiposted 5 years ago

I so love your question. There's nothing like hanging out in the local pub on a Friday night, just let off steam to cap a busy week. At the Metropole here in Vancouver there is a burger and beer deal for just $6 and nothing beats that. It's like going to Mickey Dees and then to the pub for a very low price. I'm loving it!

3. NecroBernard profile image73
    NecroBernardposted 5 years ago

Eat a pile of curry, get naked and cover myself in blankets and watch My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic.

1. recappers delight profile image83
      recappers delightposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why is this my favorite answer in this thread?

2. NecroBernard profile image73
      NecroBernardposted 5 years agoin reply to this

'Cause you know what's good XD

4. John Sarkis profile image83
    John Sarkisposted 5 years ago

Relax and take a movie - even if I travel out of town I like to watch a movie Friday's and then go to dinner.

5. James-wolve profile image78
    James-wolveposted 5 years ago

It deponds,Sometimes,I call some friends and go downtown to belt out  few tunes in Karoak and some other times,I like to stir things up a bit, like trying a restaurant I've never tried before and I hook up my iPod and crank up the dance tunes. If the neighbors complain, I invite them over! LOL

6. GiblinGirl profile image83
    GiblinGirlposted 5 years ago

Playing Scrabble with my husband.  I know, so exciting.

7. recappers delight profile image83
    recappers delightposted 5 years ago

This is date night with my husband! We get pizza for the kids.  Then, we make sure they've got a movie from the public library or some other kind of special treat, and we go out.

We love having teenagers.  We can do this now.

8. MissDoolittle profile image61
    MissDoolittleposted 5 years ago

OOh.... Probably catch a film at the cinema which I've recently taken too, so much fun, relaxing and an excuse to eat popcorn!

9. profile image0
    Renee Collinsposted 5 years ago

Sitting in bed with my hubby and kids, eating popcorn and watching movies is definitely my favorite Friday night activity.

10. izettl profile image98
    izettlposted 5 years ago

Thanks for asking. Why? Are you offering to babysit my kids for free? If you asked me this 15 years ago I'd say going to a dance club, dancing for hours or Happy Hour!!!. But now? I actually love "Pillow time". My kids and husband and I get all the pillows in the house,even couch cushions, and put them on the living room floor and snuggle up in blankets, make some snacks, and watch the newset "family" movie.

11. profile image0
    SkeetyDposted 5 years ago

My favourite Friday night activity is drinking a few cold beers and munching on a cheeseburger with mushrooms and a heap of fries........ Sigh!  The good life

12. profile image55
    entertainment1posted 5 years ago

I love to browse and listen to songs on a Friday night

13. JNedele profile image70
    JNedeleposted 5 years ago

It's Fall!  I happen to love walking in the woods this time of year to enjoy the color.  This season and Spring are my favorite.  Great question!

14. Goody5 profile image70
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I'm doing it right now - The Hub Pages. Keep on hubbing  smile

15. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Having a nice dinner with my wife and enjoying the moment of peace.