jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

If you have walked out of a movie theater during a movie, which movie was it, an

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image88
    Daisy Mariposaposted 5 years ago

If you have walked out of a movie theater during a movie, which movie was it, and why did you leave?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7482838_f260.jpg

2. DanaTeresa profile image84
    DanaTeresaposted 5 years ago

My friends and I walked out of Philidalphia...
    The theater oversold the tickets and it was so packed there were people standing because there were not enough seats. It was uncomfortable to say the least.... We got our money back and returned another time to see it.
    I have never left because the movie was bad. We always stick it out until the end and just laugh about what a dumb idea it was to chose that movie.

3. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

I have never walked out on one, but have been in theaters where other people have walked out. For example, there is a scene in Kill Bill where a girl is hiding under a bed and her mother gets killed on top of the bed above her. That particular scene is animated, not live action, but that didn't stop several people from walking out of the theater at that point.

4. adjkp25 profile image93
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

I did once back in high school.  I got drug to see Sleepless in Seattle by a lady friend.  After I woke up near the end of the movie I left.

5. Laurinzo Scott profile image71
    Laurinzo Scottposted 5 years ago

Definitely I have ... once because a Madonna movie(not Evita) was so incredibly bereft of any substance... and again when 13 Ghosts; which was more about gore than ghosts i was unhappy to find out once i'd already paid my money... I was a wee bit upset!!!

6. Goody5 profile image70
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I've walked out from more movies then I can count, however that's because I use to be a movie usher & that was my job  smile

1. Sunshine625 profile image93
      Sunshine625posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hilarious answer Goody!!

7. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

Soul Surfer. We had free passes to an early screening. It was extremely dull, more of a lifetime movie. We all left halfway through. I really went to see Carrie Underwood in her first movie, she couldn't even make me stay.

8. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I walked out of "Wild Hogs." I just found it incredibly stupid and I was bugged by the way the "real bikers" were such stereotypical mean morons. I guess it's not really my kind of movie anyway, I only went because I was waiting for my car to be worked on.

9. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image99
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 5 years ago

I have always stuck it out to the bitter end, even if the movie is awful, but I did leave early once.  When my daughter was younger she did not like 3d movies and we went to see one and she freaked so we left. That is the only time.

10. agusfanani profile image79
    agusfananiposted 5 years ago

I've never walked out of a movie   but I would sleep on my seat instead,  that happened when I watched a movie that I knew how the ending  would be.

11. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 5 years ago

Narnia, voyage of prince caspian. My younger child said he wasn't afraid but proceeded to start crying and screaming uncontrollably. I had to take both my children home.

12. marstoblog profile image72
    marstoblogposted 5 years ago

I didn't walk out but fell asleep in "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" because of how long and boring I found it. However that's my opinion, as I'm sure some people liked the movie. (I do love the first movie "Dead Man's Chest" though!)

13. Andy Webb profile image70
    Andy Webbposted 5 years ago

If I hadn't been blocked in right at the side of an row up against the side wall I would have walked out of "Lord of the Rings". I am sure the lousy seat position is why I've ended up not liking the movie.

working