jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you want to be famous (like a celebrity not a serial killer)? And why or w

1. jojoluvsjon profile image61
    jojoluvsjonposted 5 years ago

Would you want to be famous (like a celebrity not a serial killer)? And why or why not?

I have no desire to be famous; I like my privacy.  However, I am curious as to what drives people to seek celebrity status and attention.   I

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No. I wouldn't want people in my space and am highly protective of my belongings. It would only make my paranoid mind worse. I'd probably go insane in the process of reaching famous status.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

No, I really don't want fame (fortune would be good though). I am a tremendously private person and the idea of everything I do being of interest to someone would send me screaming into the night.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

No, I don't want to be a celebrity. They don't have their own privacy to date, to eat or do anything they want to. Always getting hunt down by reporters

5. Stina Caxe profile image87
    Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago

I always wanted to be a famous writer, however it's mostly because I love to read and I love to write and I'd love to make tons of money.  As for the fame part, I certainly don't want to be in the public eye and subjected to scrutiny and rumors.

6. tksabresinos profile image60
    tksabresinosposted 5 years ago

I would rather be famous like a voice actor or the person behind the mask type of scenario. I like the attention, but not if it deviates from privacy.