jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

What music do you like to listen to when you are stressed?

1. midget38 profile image91
    midget38posted 5 years ago

What music do you like to listen to when you are stressed?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Anything by Leonard Cohen, that would be cheerful and relaxing.

1. MickS profile image71
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Or Mahler.

3. StayAwakeNow profile image60
    StayAwakeNowposted 5 years ago

If I'm stressed and I let to let some steam of I listen to some good Hardstyle like Headhunterz of Noisecontrollers.

4. Mike Robbers profile image71
    Mike Robbersposted 5 years ago

Four Seasons from Vivaldi and the stress goes immediately away! smile It works!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA

5. pradiiphira profile image72
    pradiiphiraposted 5 years ago

for me it's little different

If I'm stressed i will not listen music, i will go to my bad and take a nap. and for me its always works. when I wake up the stress will gone. May be for others it will work,

6. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

if i'm stressed i'm more than likely angry over something, so heavy metal and hard rock do the trick,... a great outlet for my anger

7. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

Very soothing music.  Quite often, Andrea Boccelli.  I have his CD's and love listening to him when I want to simply relax, after a hectic day.  I also have numerous albums....YES, LP records (This Baby Boomer loves the music from her era)  Johnny Mathis, Johnny Nash, Gene Pitney, Petula Clark......I enjoy this music any time, actually, but when I'm stressed, especially.  I honestly don't have much stress in my life, since I've retired and taken control of my own life and time....smile)!

8. yoebaree profile image81
    yoebareeposted 5 years ago

A little Shinedown makes me calm down smile

9. JoeOmnicient profile image59
    JoeOmnicientposted 5 years ago

Simply, music is my everything, and my taste usually stays the same, no matter the mood. Norwegian, or Swedish progressive metal, all the way!

10. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

Enya, Mozart, Vivaldi and Loreena Mckennett are always my first choices at stressful times.

11. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

Lately I've been listening to the Zac Brown Band and their music relaxes me, makes me smile and makes me want to shake my money maker! smile)
    Keith Urban is still my #1.

12. renee21 profile image81
    renee21posted 4 years ago

Classical music, conservative Christian music, and music by the Gaither Vocal Band.

working