jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?

1. smw1962 profile image78
    smw1962posted 4 years ago

How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?

Some days I feel like I spend too much time on the computer.  What about you?  Do you feel like you spend too much time on the computer?

2. profile image0
    Rebecca Jimenezposted 4 years ago

Wow.. I feel the same way. I find myself wasting a lot of my time on the computer when I should be doing other things. I spend an average of 10 hours a day on the computer, not to mention trying to multitask from the computer that I use at work and on my tablet.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Usually two or three hours. Sometimes more for projects such as essays, sometimes less in case of a deadline.

4. whatonmelodysmind profile image61
    whatonmelodysmindposted 4 years ago

I used to spend more than 8 hrs a day. That's the required time in my previous job. But now, I only spend 4 to 5 hours.

5. theluckywriter profile image77
    theluckywriterposted 4 years ago

Way, way too much. Between work, freelance writing, watching Netflix, skyping, noveling, blogging...honestly, I don't even want to know. Maybe 6 or 8 hours a day? That's awful, isn't it? Every now and then, I make a decision to spend less time on the computer, but it never seems to stick.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

I absolutely spend too much time on the computer.

I don't think of time spent on Hubpages or other sites like this one as wasted time...but I absolutely think of spending too much time on Facebook as wasted time.

I see no value at all in the Hubpages forums either...so I don't go there often.

Myself, I do not watch television at all...and I'm not really very fond of films either...but when I do watch a film, I do that on the computer too.

working