jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Anybody excited about TrueBlood this summer? I swore I was done last summer but

1. MissBrando profile image60
    MissBrandoposted 4 years ago

Anybody excited about TrueBlood this summer? I swore I was done last summer but I miss Bon Temps.

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 4 years ago

Why we have to be excited, I don't know, there are lots of more important things going on in the world, won' - lokking forward to -do?  We were done with it after the first series, which was excellent, and then looked forward to the second lot, but I ferar the script writers tried to make it more complicated, also the thing seemed to turn into an excuse for the female lead, can't remember her name, to get her kit off, as if that would fill any holes in the story.

1. MickS profile image70
      MickSposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What a divot I am, letting those typos through,  won', should be won't, lokking, should be looking, and ferar, should be fear.
      Oh, I think her name was something like, Suki.

2. MissBrando profile image60
      MissBrandoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Of course you don't have to be excited. I just shared that I am. I agree the first season was the best but it's a guilty pleasure for me so I'll be watching this season. Although I accept that it'll probably be just as disappointing as last season.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

I quit because of the books. She keeps going from man to man and it just drives me insane. Yet the books are still on my shelves...

1. MissBrando profile image60
      MissBrandoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh so its the books that have turned you off to the show. Very interesting.

working