Anybody else excited about the new Nancy Drew game for pc? Anybody annoyed by it

1. Alyssa Gripshover profile image84
    Alyssa Gripshoverposted 15 months ago

Anybody else excited about the new Nancy Drew game for pc? Anybody annoyed by its delayed release?

I have adamantly collected all 32 Nancy Drew games and was excited for number 33 that was supposed to be released in October but we don't even have a real release date. Anybody else feel my anguish?

2. Jeremy Gill profile image95
    Jeremy Gillposted 10 months ago

Hi Alyssa. May be a surprise coming from a guy, but years ago I stumbled upon my mother's collections of Nancy Drew books and read all of them. They're pretty good, and it's fun to see the writing styles prevalent a few decades ago.

As for games, I consider myself a moderate gamer but I have to say I've never heard anything about Nancy Drew titles. Are any of them worth playing?

3. Alyssa Gripshover profile image84
    Alyssa Gripshoverposted 10 months ago

Hi, Jeremy! Of course I'm going to say yes, they are worth it but let me describe them a little and then you can decide.
    Nancy Drew games are first person, point and click pc games with lots of puzzles. I enjoy the puzzles and the traveling done in the game that offers some educational experiences as well. One game takes you to Japan where you stay at a ryokan and another teaches about Germany, tornadoes, Ireland, etc....my husband is an avid pc gamer who rolled his eyes when I told him about them but once he played he was hooked! If you're interested check out herinteractive.com. there you can order hard or digital copies for only ten bucks

working