jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is anybody else experiencing sudden drop of his Hub views since last few days?

1. user999 profile image61
    user999posted 5 years ago

Is anybody else experiencing sudden drop of his Hub views since last few days?

My Hubs are dropping down like flies.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6484888_f260.jpg

2. Jim Batuyong profile image80
    Jim Batuyongposted 5 years ago

Not like I was getting hundreds of views a day on my Hubs but yes I have seen a drop in views over the last two weeks or so.  Some days I don't get any views at all.  Three years ago when I first started writing on Hub Pages, I had one Hub that was getting over 50 views a day and now has well over 23,000 views total.  Just goes to show you how things are constantly changing on the Internet.

1. deorganicchurch profile image85
      deorganicchurchposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It seems like by page view counts are frozen and haven't been updated for 2 or 3 days. As of a few days ago, the view count consistently increased every day.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

I've seen a drop as well, but I have no idea what caused it. With all the constant changes to search engines and hubpages, I've given up trying to figure out any of it. If I happen to get a spike in traffic, I'm happy, but chasing after falling hubs is like trying to catch the rain. Just give up, take a nap, and hope that when you wake up, the sun has come out again.

working