jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite commercial ever?

1. ParadigmEnacted profile image75
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

What is your favorite commercial ever?

Mine is an all fruit commercial originating in 1989.

2. jabelufiroz profile image72
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

There are two of my favorites - the first "Freecreditreport.com" where he's dressed up like a pirate in a restaurant. Catchy song! I find myself singing it from time to time.
    The second is, I believe a Vodka commercial, where a giant Yellow Lab comes into a backyard where they're having a BBQ, it picks up a guy in his mouth and tosses him, the guy lands somewhere, then the dog leaves. It was all so short and so fast, I laughed at it because it was so crazy!

3. EJ Lambert profile image74
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

Without a doubt it was a Tobasco sauce commercial.  This guy is sitting in this bayou on his porch eating a slice of pizza.  Before each bite he pours globs of the sauce on.  Then you see a mosquito fly down and take a nice long drink out of his leg.  He watches it carefully.  Finished, the mosquito flies away and then explodes in a fireball against a tree.  The last thing you see is the guy smile as he resumes chewing.  So, so funny.

4. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

Cool question, and my pick is definitely Nandos' (the fast-food chicken eatery) "Last Dictator Standing" commercial. Absolutely hilarious!

5. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Hands down the Lara Croft Lucozade one. A man's playing Tomb Raider and Lara is surrounded by wolves, but as they pounce, he pauses the game and goes to the fridge for a drink. What makes it funny is that Lara and the wolves just take five and pop open a bottle of Lucozade as well, before returning to their normal positions where the game was originally paused, and the battle goes on again.

Fantastic advertisement for both Tomb Raider and Lucozade!

6. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i love the McDonald's commercial back in the 80s. It is Singapore based advertisement about an old lady talking about her mischevious grandson who loves McDonald. Very meaningful and touching.

working