jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

How many of you 'actually' cry during movies.

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image80
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

How many of you 'actually' cry during movies.

2. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

I have never actually cried during a movie, but I have been moved by them.  The reason such strong emotions exist because your subconscious mind 'sort of' believes that the events in the movie are actually happening, because it does perceive the visual and audio components.

Everybody's emotions are somewhat effected by movies, but they do not effect everybody in the same way.

PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

True, were all different. Some people will be like ahhh, chick flick. Then the girl's sittin there bawlin lol.

3. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago

I've cried. Some of the emotions presented are so powerful, I can't help but cry. Not often but it happens.

Hahaha yea, your a girl so it figures, lol.

4. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

you know, I never used to. It used to be the odd random movies, like Vanilla Sky and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The Laremy (sp?) Project I couldn't stop crying through the whole thing! Now I find myself holding back tears on reruns of episodes of shows that I have seen so many times that I can mouth the words!
    I used to make fun of my mom for crying during movies, but it seems to be genetic!

Hahaha yea my mom ALWAYS! Cry's during movie's me and my family can't help but laugh at her. But yeah I guess after watching thing's a second time your aware and prepared for it so you won't feel the shock of emotion's like the for first, thanks smile

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Oh I do all the time.  Not sob, but tear up very readily.  I also tear up over commercials and the news.  Yeah, I'm a wimp.

Hahaha that's funny, girl's are so emotion-full smile.

6. Thief12 profile image90
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

If the movie stimulates me emotionally, why not. There are films I've seen a hundred times, and I still can't avoid crying with them.

You got confidence my man. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to cry in front of people, but if I were alone, for sure haha.

7. IslandBites profile image87
    IslandBitesposted 4 years ago

Yes, I do. A lot. ........................

lol well it's good to be full of emotion smile

8. Nicole Danielle profile image65
    Nicole Danielleposted 4 years ago

I rarely cry during movies, but depending on if it hits a nerve (I can relate to it on a personal level, or from prior experience) I'll tear up. Also if a character dies dramatically or due to an illness I will too.

Haha yea I'm the same way. I can admit to 2 movies I have cried on.
      1. Click when I was 12 year's old, when Adam Sandler was dieing in the rain Oooh, it hit me like a the craziest  emotion feeling I ever felt.

2. Supernatural, season 5 or 6 finale

working