jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

What's the name of this film?

1. profile image51
    electron3posted 4 years ago

What's the name of this film?

It's an independent film about a drug addict who enlists the help of a black prostitute to help him solve his dead father's cold case. In the end, he gives her his car. I watched it on Netflix a year or so ago.

2. Wakerra profile image77
    Wakerraposted 4 years ago

either you asked this 3 days ago on Yahoo Answers, or someone else had the same question

1. profile image51
      electron3posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I asked the question on Yahoo Answers; I have been trying to figure out the name of this particular film for a week, and it's driving me insane.

2. Wakerra profile image77
      Wakerraposted 4 years agoin reply to this

it would seem you have answers on Yahoo, something about Dream Requiem?  or was that not it?

3. profile image51

No, it wasn't Requiem for a Dream. It was a low budget film that started out real cheesy but had real potential.

4. Wakerra profile image77

I always hate when you can't remember a film...I had one memory that was spawning off of a Tiny Toons episode "Fields of Honey", took me FOREVER to figure it out!  I can't say I know that show, do you know of any character or object names?

5. profile image51

Sadly, I don't know any character/ actor names; the plot and atmosphere is what sticks out.

6. Wakerra profile image77

Well, I wish you luck in your quest!  Don't give up, it'll come eventually.  So far I've found all of the old TV shows and movies I've recalled only bits of.  Some of them took years, but they came

7. profile image51

Thanks for the advice and for your comments.

working