jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Sarah Jessica Parker has been rated as one of the world's beautiful women. Do y

1. definitions profile image60
    definitionsposted 4 years ago

Sarah Jessica Parker has been rated as one of the world's beautiful women.  Do you agree?

Does this highlight the need for all-encompassing beauty (mind, body, soul)?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8646520_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Good Lord, no....she's got a horse face!

definitionsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for answering, FatFreddysCat.  I think perhaps the attached shot lends an equine aspect to her look.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

No, she might be a wonderful person--I have no idea but I do not think she is attractive.

So right, duffsmom, we never truly know a person until we walk in their shoes.  Thank you for commenting.

4. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8680630_f260.jpg

Oh no!  Sarah Jessica Parker is FAR from beautiful.  Who was sipping that kool aid at the time the statement was made?  No person in his/her right mind would classify Ms. Parker as beautiful.  She is plain at best and ugly at worst.

Here is a person(Vanessa Williams) who has been rated as beautiful.  In fact, this phenomenal quadruple threat is beyond beautiful and age even ENHANCED her beauty.  To say this phenomena is BEYOND BEAUTIFUL is quite the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year!

1. FatFreddysCat profile image98
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh yes, Vanessa Williams is hot.

2. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Vanessa is ONE of the MOST BEAUTIFUL women in Hollywood.  She is beyond gorgeous.  On a scale of 1 to 10, Vanessa Williams is a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 while Sarah is a 4 at the most!

3. definitions profile image60

Vanessa Williams is, and always will remain, gorgeous.  Thank you for commenting, gmwilliams.

working