jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What are the most overrated and underrated Science Fiction television shows of a

1. bethperry profile image93
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

What are the most overrated and underrated Science Fiction television shows of all time?

2. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 4 years ago

Purely my opinion Beth, but I never liked Star Trek, so I'll say it was overrated. Loved Firefly, but only saw the series on dvd. Apparently they only made one series because the programmer inadvertently mixed up the order that the episodes were shown in on tv. So I'll say it was the most underrated, but it has a huge cult following also.

bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Jodah, that's cool. I never cared for Dr. Who and I think I'm in the minority right now.

3. Amanda108 profile image93
    Amanda108posted 4 years ago

I wouldn't go so far as to call it "overrated" but I'm having trouble getting into Doctor Who even though I usually love scifi.

Underrated... hmm... in mainstream viewing, Firefly. A great show. But thankfully it's very much appreciated by us geeks.

Science fiction shows that never get any attention that should imo: Dead Like Me and Reaper.

bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Amanda108. I'm stuck between Doctor Who and Sliders. Hate 'em both, despite what friends that are fans say, lol.

working