jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Who was your favorite performance on the Grammy tribute to The Beatles, other th

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Who was your favorite performance on the Grammy tribute to The Beatles, other than Paul and Ringo?

If you watched the Grammy tribute to The Beatles, did you have a favorite performance, other than Paul and Ringo, if so, which performance was it?

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 4 years ago

Joe Walsh.
    Good Grief - Joe Walsh!

Again, HubPages doesn't like my short answer.  They never like my short answers.  But sometimes a bunch of words are simply not called for. 

The answer to this question is:  Joe Walsh.  Stevie Wonder comes in second, which is no shame.

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Whoo hoo, you know it girlfriend, especially "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and I also loved Alicia Keys' duet with John Legend doing "Let it Be" ...so enjoyed both!  Thank you for answering!

Kathleen Cochranposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Going to see the  Eagles in Atlanta in a week or so.  I couldn't wait as it was - now I really can't wait!

3. Faith Reaper profile image89

I bet!!!  We saw many concerts, but never the Eagles.  We did see Don Henley.  I hope you are ice and snow free by then.  It is supposed to hit again tonight here!  Have fun!

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I missed a lot of it but I thought it was a wonderful tribute. I had so much fun singing along. My favorite performance was Alicia Keys and John Legend's rendition of "Let It Be." So awesome.

Hi Jan, oh, yes, Alicia is always one of my favorite. She is so beautiful and talented. She and John Legend were amazing together!

They were amazing.  A true tribute on that one.

4. catfish33 profile image82
    catfish33posted 4 years ago

Dave Grohl and Jeff Lynne doing "Hey Bulldog".  After all the safe songs were done, we needed some rock and roll, and they delivered!

And please, God, do NOT let Katy Perry anywhere near a Beatles song ever again!

Hi catfish, yes, they rocked it out for sure and you are right, they did deliver! Lol on the Katy Perry ...Amen on that one ...

You are so right.  I understand making it "your own" but not if you are not going to do the song justice.  And she has such a lovely voice.  It could have been great - but it wasn't.

working