jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Who is your favorite cartoon character?

1. richardkuohn profile image61
    richardkuohnposted 4 years ago

Who is your favorite cartoon character?

2. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Well, If we are speaking in terms of superhero cartoon characters, I would definitely say the Incredible Hulk, but if we are talking just characters in general, Ill go with Johnny Bravo...lol

1. jgwhite66 profile image82
      jgwhite66posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Johnny Bravo is definitely worth a mention... "Don't hurt my hair, maan."

3. gabrielthomas72 profile image77
    gabrielthomas72posted 4 years ago

SpongeBob Squarepants. He's so ridiculous, he's amazing!

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

PepĂ© Le Pew  was "the man" or should I say the skunk with a flair for using funny pickup lines. "I am ze locksmith of love, no?"
    He never realized he had an odor and he thought that poor cat was just playing hard to get.
    (Probably too old school for most people on this site to know about)

1. luvtoowrite profile image41
      luvtoowriteposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Not too old school! I loved Pepe Le Pew! I liked it when he was romancing that poor cat with his " You are So round. So firm. So fully packed." line. Poor cat couldn't get away fast enough! Something to watch for those at home on Valentines Day.

5. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 4 years ago

I'm also a huge fan of SpongeBob Squarepants! I'm more than too old for the show but I love it.

6. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I don't think any cartoon character will top Bugs Bunny for me. All of those Looney Toon characters were so three-dimensional. But if I were to add more recent cartoon characters, it would have to be Ren and Stimpey. They were sick and off-the-chain funny.

7. jgwhite66 profile image82
    jgwhite66posted 4 years ago

I'd have to say it's two of the Loony Tunes regulars, one being Yosemite Sam... "Where's my Hosenfeffer!!!" The other being Foghorn Leghorn... Boy, I say Boyyyyy, I'm goin to teach ya to be a chicken hawk!" They don't make em like that any more, lol.