jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Which cartoon character has been your all-time favorite and why?

1. Shil1978 profile image93
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

Which cartoon character has been your all-time favorite and why?

2. syednaeemul profile image72
    syednaeemulposted 7 years ago

I've always loved Goofy. He has lots of traits which make him a real lovable character!

He's laid-back and relaxed, and has that slow drawl when walking and talking.

He's quite silly, and tends to do things in a simple way.

He's a very loving father to his son Max, and overcomes much to help him out.

And of course there's his hyuk laugh, classic!

3. Jaggedfrost profile image77
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

lol the anime character Inuyasha. I really understood his perspective on life and people.  He was a basket case every now and again but I understood that too and could laugh at it without feeling embarrassed for him.

4. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I don't have an all-time fav but recently I like Hiccup from How to Train a Dragon a lot. http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Favourite-Animation-Movies He has character and stands up for what he knows is right

5. carmaluda profile image72
    carmaludaposted 7 years ago

For me it has to be Spongebob! Just love him, and his off-sider, Patrick Star. I love their innocence and naïvité. They see life the way we all should – taking delight in the simple things and seeing them for what they are,  not what society has decided they should become.

6. estranged911 profile image64
    estranged911posted 7 years ago

Donald Duck, Uncle Scrooge, Alladin, Ginnie and Iago

7. MobyWho profile image60
    MobyWhoposted 7 years ago

Charles Schulz's Peppermint Patty. She's her own person, even going shoeless when the spirit moves. I liked Marcie too...and frequently call people "sir" - whether they are or not. All in my determination to not stereotype anybody.

8. DaMan92 profile image62
    DaMan92posted 7 years ago

Goku from dragon ball z because hes funny, brave and enjoy facing tough challenges

9. meow48 profile image74
    meow48posted 7 years ago

Naruto... okay, it is anime, not a cartoon, but here in america it is a cartoon... um, even though he had a tragic childhood, he maintained himself as the most human in his villiage...though they treated him as a monster... Gotta love that kind of determination.
    Um, will submit one more for consideration as he is my avatar.  L from deathnote.  Physically flawed, strange obsessions but a detective genius.  This is an adult themed anime but the psycological battles between L and Kira are first class.

10. profile image51
    pam elderposted 7 years ago

tom and jerry because my brother use to watch it

working