jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone else watch the premiere of Vikings Season 2 on the History Channel?

1. JessBraz profile image92
    JessBrazposted 3 years ago

Anyone else watch the premiere of Vikings Season 2 on the History Channel?

Did anybody else watch the Season 2 premiere of Vikings last night?! My brother introduced me to the show a few weeks ago. I watched all 9 episodes of the first season in a couple of days. I had been counting down for season 2 to finally air, which it did last night. It was amazing! Is anyone else a fan of Vikings?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8778961_f260.jpg

2. merej99 profile image82
    merej99posted 3 years ago

I watched and I loved it!  I've basically gone 2 days in a row with little to no sleep because the day before yesterday they had the marathon and of course I had to watch it.  Then yesterday I was up late to watch the premiere.
    I love the strength of the characters and the many dynamics going on.  I'm hooked and can't wait until next week!

1. JessBraz profile image92
      JessBrazposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Me too! I had to work yesterday. I was up at 5:00am.. It was soo hard to stay up until 10:00 just to watch it, but I managed. Getting up at 5:00 again this morning was a challenge. I certainly paid for it. It was worth it though. smile

3. JessBraz profile image92
    JessBrazposted 3 years ago

I was just channel surfing, and they're currently repeating the season 2 premiere on the History channel.. Yay. big_smile ... I wish I had known they were going to show it a second time though, I might have waited and saved myself a long day at work from lack of sleep.

working