jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What sort of things do you watch on tele?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

What sort of things do you watch on tele?

2. melbelle profile image61
    melbelleposted 5 years ago

I like dramas like NCIS and Bones.  I like "old" shows like Andy Griffith and classic movies.  I really like Warehouse 13 and Eureka (too bad Eureka has ended) and some of they other SyFy series.  I also like the History Channel and The Documentary Channel.  I like Manna Fest and Prophecy in the News.    Sometimes I watch the BBC when they have mysteries airing.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

NCIS, Strike Back, and I love the half hour comedy reruns like Friends, Cosby etc.  My husband watches the History Channel and I just zone out on the computer while he watches.  I am not a history buff.

4. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I absolutely LOVE the Sherlock series by BBC!
    I also like Bones, Dexter, The Walking Dead, Criminal Minds and of course the Simpsons and Family Guy. I also like watching the History Channel, MTV, Comedy Central, and AMC.
    Basically, I watch anything smile

5. fosginger profile image61
    fosgingerposted 5 years ago

Judy Judy, because I know I'll be just like her and be as tall as her at that age, Mama's Family- same reason.  If I'm in need to go to sleep the list is very long because I'm am not picky, includes Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad.. and Tales of the Crypt Keeper. Yep Love my cartoons.

6. MamaTschet profile image77
    MamaTschetposted 5 years ago

I am drawn to Reality TV... Real Housewives of New Jersey is the fave right now.  Those people are crazy and make my life seem wonderful!  I also love The Voice.

7. Rosyel Sawali profile image67
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

I hardly get to watch TV these days, but if I do, it would be the evening news. ^_^

8. profile image0
    marked4destinyposted 5 years ago

news, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Once Upon A Time, Scandal, Missing -- but not often on tv - watch episodes online

9. Aikonia profile image84
    Aikoniaposted 5 years ago

30 Days, Fringe, Alphas, movies and documentries

working