jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's the first website you check each morning?

1. kenyaentrepreneur profile image92
    kenyaentrepreneurposted 4 years ago

What's the first website you check each morning?

2. Cre8tor profile image98
    Cre8torposted 4 years ago

Honestly, it is HubPages. Of course I check on my account first but I then proceed to get dinner ideas and hope to find some useful information from other Hubbers that I either didn't think of and/or can use for whatever...upcoming party ideas, decor inspirations, ways to make everyday things easier. I find it much more satisfying to interact with these types of things in the morning than folks' latest gossip, gripe or details of their family dysfunctions. I then move on to email which takes me to whatever sites I'm being prompted to visit as a result.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Facebook. I belong to a couple of groups there and we have "bonded" as much as people do online and I like to check in first thing.

4. brutishspoon profile image68
    brutishspoonposted 4 years ago

HubPages and my other earnings sites. I check them first thing, at lunch time or just before I head to work, when I get in and again just before I go to bed. I will also check if I get up to go to the toilet. In fact I check Hubpages at times every hour, I must be addicted to the site.

5. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

First is Yahoo weather since I walk to work. Then I check E Mail, in case I get a notice saying I don't have to go to work. Never know. Then if I have time, I check Craig's List job notices. You never know when an opportunity may pop up.

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

None in the morning because I don't have time before work. When I get home, I check my email accounts first. When I get to my hotmail account, I check out FB and a couple other sites if I have any notices and then scroll through my FB feed and leave a few comments or whatever. I always save HP notices for last because I know this is where I'll be spending the biggest part of my time.

7. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 4 years ago

Firstly I check the Cox Cable local site, which is the homepage for my browser for local news - San Diego. Weather then business then local to my city in the San Diego County. Next, my emails. Now, I click on FB. Finally, after personal files - journal entries and charting stuff, I go to HP. Then it is breakfast time smile

8. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 4 years ago

I check all the sites that I make income on to get an update, and then its off to the social media platforms for me before I come on here and start writing.

9. profile image0
    Kristyn05posted 4 years ago

I am guilty of checking my facebook before anything else, lol!

working