jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

What TV show currently has you hooked? I have three, The Blacklist, The Followin

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

What TV show currently has you hooked? I have three, The Blacklist, The Following and Resurrection

I have three, The Blacklist, The Following and Resurrection ... What are yours?

2. raymondphilippe profile image81
    raymondphilippeposted 3 years ago

Watching The Following and The Blacklist. I don't believe Resurrection is broadcast here yet. We sometimes leg behind.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Leave it to Beaver, Hawaii 5-0 with Steve McGarret saying,"Book them Dano", and Emergency,

4. Bk42author profile image82
    Bk42authorposted 3 years ago

I just finished watching the last season of Breaking Bad and wish I could start watching it all over again. That show had me hooked from the beginning! Another one I'm hooked on is Shameless on Showtime.

5. CraftytotheCore profile image81
    CraftytotheCoreposted 3 years ago

I'm a Law & Order fan.  We watch reruns of the older Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent, and Special Victims.  I didn't even know SVU was still currently on television.  I have been watching reruns from the early 2000s.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

SyFy's "Being Human" was one of my favorites, unfortunately it wrapped up its run last night with a series finale. sad

7. Genna East profile image90
    Genna Eastposted 3 years ago

i don't watch much television, but Downton Abbey has been a favorite of mine for some time.

Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years agoin reply to this

i heard that show was incredible! i have to wait til I have the time to catch up

8. baybpnk profile image79
    baybpnkposted 3 years ago

Because of Netflix, I have been into Bates Motel for a few episodes. I think I am only 5 or 6 deep, and I'm not too sure how I feel about almost ever character being insane yet.
    Resurrection is interesting so far! My dad and I are rooting for Aliens, but who knows what it will turn into. It may just turn into the same ol' same ol'.

you and all my friends! i think i need to start watching bates motel!

9. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I love "Face-off". It's a special effects make-up contest on Sci-Fi.

never saw it, sounds interesting though!

working