When you love, you become stupid?

1. Nourdine maystro profile image60
    Nourdine maystroposted 3 years ago

When you love, you become stupid?

It seems that in most cases yes, love you silly! It makes you do and say stupid things, I include strange feelings such as jealousy, fear, frustration, like you're brainwashed by these weird sensations.
    Experts say and we say we love you silly! When love is clear that doing stupid things! Without recognizing gets serious when you get to do things then feel sorry
    What do you think when you love forget the rules you've learned along the temple, what could you have sworn that you will not repeat as faulted, and it become stupid and do stupid things you love ? Love you stupid?

2. Cobrafan profile image80
    Cobrafanposted 3 years ago

There should obviously be an extent to what stupid things you do for love, but I feel like there is a perfect song that sums it up for me. Listen to "I Don't Dance" by Lee Brice. If you're not a fan of country, I'll sum it up for you. The song basically says, the singer basically has a number of things he doesn't do, such as dancing as it "ain't his style". but this girl is so amazing that he's "twirling her round and round again." It starts off with the singer saying he'll never settled down, but you can tell from the overall wording of the song that he does for this girl. I even played it at my wedding. From the way you type, I assume you're not American. There are some stupid people here that do insanely stupid things "in the name of love." There are limits to what stupid things one should do for love. If you're asked to break the law or violate your morals in a way you're not comfortable, it's not worth it.

1. Nourdine maystro profile image60
      Nourdine maystroposted 3 years agoin reply to this

yes it's not worth it. . Thank you for your review, and on the advice of my brother