jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

What's your favorite way to listen to music?

1. Snøwman profile image60
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

What's your favorite way to listen to music?

Do you use pandora, spotify, lastfm or some other streaming service? Do you prefer listening to the radio? Do you just buy the songs or do you like to download them illegally?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I'm one of those old fashioned weirdos who still listens to my music on CDs. Collecting them has been my hobby since the early 90s.

My kids have MP3 players and they always joke about how "out of date" I am. Pffft. They'll never know the joy of scrounging thru used CDs at a yard sale or thrift store and coming across a hard to find treasure! big_smile

1. Snøwman profile image60
      Snøwmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I still use CDs sometimes, but not very often. I also still have a working record player that I sometimes use and I'm 21. I mostly just use pandora or I buy mp3s.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Cool, man. I still have a box of about 100 records in my closet, even though I no longer have a turntable to play them on! I just don't have the heart to get rid of them.

3. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

I buy most of my music from iTunes. If I feel like expanding my horizons I use Songza. Don't really care for the radio.

4. Bruno Stacci profile image59
    Bruno Stacciposted 3 years ago

Sunday afternoon, comfy chair, laptop and headphones. Log in to Spotify and away I go. Found nearly every track I can remember plus explored the site for hour upon hour. My wish list just gets bigger and BIGGER. Free version, end the track a second or two before it finishes all for free and no annoying adverts. Heaven.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

On a short drive, I listen to the radio. If I'm going to be traveling any distance, I'd rather have some CDs along in case I can't tune in a radio station with the types of music I like. At home, if I'm on the computer, I'll open a browser window and listen to the live stream of a radio station. If I'm doing anything else, I'll load the max six discs into my CD player and hit the "random" button. I've never downloaded music and usually buy my CDs at WalMart.

6. thomasczech profile image70
    thomasczechposted 3 years ago

I listen to music on my macbook, through youtube. You can find anything online. I know many people who download via pirate bay as well.

7. lisavollrath profile image94
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I listen to FM radio when I'm driving in my truck. I listen to music I've purchased and downloaded to my phone when I'm walking.

8. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

I listen to more music while in my car than anywhere else. SiriusXM is a bit addicting.

9. danicole profile image79
    danicoleposted 3 years ago

I mostly listen to music on my phone and my laptop. I usually just go to YouTube and listen to music. Don't really care for pandora, spotify, lastfm. If I do, then its just grooveshark (but that's very rare for me to go on that site).

10. profile image0
    Mel92114posted 3 years ago

I love having music playing while taking a drive, singing along and enjoying the scenery. Also, in the bathtub. Relaxing with my favorite cd playing while in the tub is pure joy.

11. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

I travel a lot and work nights where no music devices are allowed so it's mostly CD's in the SUV. Once in a while it's on my computer.

12. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i listen with m,y cellphone. usually download in mp3 and transfer to it. Mp4 will take up lots of space

working