jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What are some good jobs to have where you can listen to music while you work?

1. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 7 years ago

What are some good jobs to have where you can listen to music while you work?

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I was fortunate in my working life, all the jobs I had, either didn't allow music or were too loud to hear the inane comments of the DJs, or the, generally, horrendous noise coming out of the radio.

3. manlypoetryman profile image73
    manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago

How 'bout a fine job working as a security officer or as a mail clerk for a rather big company. These should allow you the ability to listen to music while at work. Also, car mechanics get to listen to their own music while working. However, I would not list this as a reason for working for any company-that would probably be frowned upon during the initial interview : )

4. Research Analyst profile image84
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Those who work in a night club as a bouncer or club promoter can also listen to music played by the DJ.

Plus if you are a retail clerk at a department store that sells stereo systems, teen fashion, movies, music and video games sometimes the store will have music playing.

Also if you work for a musical instruments store that sells drum sets guitars and amplifiers, many of the customers will play around maybe not the kind of music you want to hear though.

5. profile image0
    srkmaniaposted 7 years ago

you can work as a bouncer or DJ. or you can work as a software engineer ,and listen your favorite music while writing the program.

6. djsmillions profile image37
    djsmillionsposted 7 years ago

How about working from your home and you can do whatever you want.

7. geoali profile image35
    geoaliposted 7 years ago

In virtual office it is easy for you to listen music while you work. Those jobs which you perform online like online consultants.

8. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

be a professional musician? Just saying...

9. Flaming Volunteer profile image61
    Flaming Volunteerposted 7 years ago

May be being a Radio DJ would allow you to listen to music throughout the whole of your shift, and if you're really good at it, you'd be able to pick what to play over the air/internet.

10. lindajot profile image72
    lindajotposted 7 years ago

I worked in a mail room for a large company, and loved it - loud machines and repetative stations mean headphones and all the music and pocasts you want.

working