jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How do you listen to music?

1. alexatomas profile image67
    alexatomasposted 6 years ago

How do you listen to music?

Ipod, computer, radio... I'm just curious.

2. Ebower profile image81
    Ebowerposted 6 years ago

I listen to most of my music online at pandora.com.  Also, I listen to the radio, but only when I'm driving.  In addition, I enjoy finding new bands/artists online through twitter, tumblr, and other social media.

3. catfish33 profile image82
    catfish33posted 6 years ago

On the car radio, youtube, my computer, and my cassettes!  (Yes, I still use cassettes.)  I'm old, ya know,...

4. imichelle profile image75
    imichelleposted 6 years ago

I love Pandora!  We have a small radio that I can use to play Pandora in the living room, and I enjoy browsing their various selections of music.

I also listen to music in the car, and occasionally on the train, although when I am commuting by train I usually end up talking to other people instead.

5. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

I like youtube, newgrounds audio portal, cds and cassettes (because some audios are rare and hard to find that is why I still have old cassettes).  Of course if I am in a car I listen to the radio.  Music is every where.

6. truthfornow profile image83
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

itunes on my computer at work, cds in the car and a stereo at home . . .

7. Chris Qu profile image93
    Chris Quposted 6 years ago

iTunes when I'm home, and there's something specific I want to listen to. YouTube or Pandora if I want to experiment and find new things. When I'm out, I use an MP3 player like 99% of the music-listening population.

8. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I actually like to listen to my iPod in my car. That way I can sing along an even convince myself it sounds good - since I am alone.  At home I usually listen to my iPod as my husband and I do not like the same kind of music.

9. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

Mostly via my mp3 player when I'm running. I find it makes the whole experience more exoyable and manageable. It's better than listening to the sound of my own breathing anyway!

10. peanutroaster profile image72
    peanutroasterposted 6 years ago

I typically use my ears.  I find that using one's ear's to listen to music is better than using one's feet or elbows.

11. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I'm a CD collecting geek (I own nearly 1,000 of them) so I am always listening to CDs in the car, at my desk at work, and at home. I don't own an iPod and don't plan on getting one any time soon. I guess I'm too old fashioned.

12. jfrabe profile image73
    jfrabeposted 6 years ago

I'll listen to the radio or iPod in the car, but I actually do most of my listening through streaming sites like grooveshark.com, playlist.com or Pandora. If an album is particularly good, I'll play it through the stereo and listen to it without multi-tasking!

13. Craig Snedeker profile image83
    Craig Snedekerposted 6 years ago

On my computer when I am at home, in my car (via iPod) when I am driving (normally I turn it up very loud with the bass bangin'!), And in my headphones when I am in bed or talking a walk.

I can't be without music (oh the irony, I'm not listening to any music while I'm typing this! yikes)