jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite musical instrument?

1. kevin murphy-87 profile image81
    kevin murphy-87posted 3 years ago

What is your favorite musical instrument?

Do you have a favorite musical instrument in which you play or perform? Or do you have a favorite to listen to? please share.

2. BumblelyBee profile image80
    BumblelyBeeposted 3 years ago

Used to play the piano when was 6, completely forgot now but new school didn't do lessons. Played the clarinet until I started college and then realized I was fed up with church music. Now I'm at University and have an electric guitar that I intend to play. Still have a soft spot for piano music, it sends me to sleep and guitar is great.

3. ubrish profile image60
    ubrishposted 3 years ago

I love to play piano in evening everyday.It give me relaxation

4. chef-de-jour profile image98
    chef-de-jourposted 3 years ago

I play acoustic guitar and have been known to blast on this old eletcric one I have from to time. My skill is in strumming and rhythm and definitely not In picking out notes for a riff or solo. You could say I doodle on the guitar, playing chords and singing songs with family and friends.
    My favourite instrument to listen is without doubt the piano. With 4 sisters all able to play I grew up with tinkling ivories as background music. I still am entranced by the piano and find it simply a beautiful expressive instrument. When played well!

5. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i love the organ, multi music you can get from there

6. liesl5858 profile image87
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I love listening to anyone playing the guitar and singing as well. I am trying to learn how to play the guitar. I know a little bit about the basic chords like a, d, c, e, f and g.

7. alexanderwhite199 profile image74
    alexanderwhite199posted 3 years ago

I have been playing the electric guitar for 5 years and have gotten pretty good at it.

working