What is currently your favorite TV show?
What's your favorite TV show and why? Also, what channel is it on? Do you watch it with friends or family?
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon which I have set on series record on my DVR, fun show and males me laugh everyday!
The only TV show I'm currently following is the 2014 adaptation of Fate/Stay Night. Unfortunately, it's currently only on TV in Japan, so those of us who live anywhere else have to catch it on Crunchyroll or Hulu. And really, the only reason I'm even watching it at all is because it's being animated by ufotable, who were behind the amazing Fate/Zero. And as a result, the story is pretty mediocre (it IS Fate/Stay Night, after all), but the animation is often breathtaking.
Some choice clips:
Now, as for favorite TV shows of all time, I counted my 10 favorite anime on my profile page, but I didn't do such a thing for other TV shows, so this'll have to be where I do that.
Top 10 TV Shows:
1. Daria - Used to air on MTV and Noggin/The-N. This is, by far, my favorite non-anime TV show of all time. Excellent writing, great balance of humor and drama, and truly memorable characters. This show has probably been one of the most influential in my life.
2. Futurama - Used to air on Fox and Comedy Central. I never REALLY got into The Simpsons (born too late, most likely), but Futurama was right up my alley. Great stuff.
3. Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t! - Used to air on Showtime. If there's anything I love more than learning new things, it's learning new things while being entertained. Always funny and enlightening, even if I ended up not agreeing with the viewpoints presented.
4-7. The Naked Archaeologist/Engineering an Empire/Decoding the Past/Ancient Discoveries - Used to air on History Channel. It's archaeology, history, and mysteries. 'Nuff said.
8. The Universe - Used to air on History Channel. It's space. 'Nuff said.
9. Avatar: The Last Airbender - Used to air on Nickelodeon. You really don't see high-quality action cartoons like this anymore (well, outside of Japan, anyway). The characters were likable, the setting was immense and interesting, and I loved how complex the story and morals were while still being appropriate for all ages. Excellent series.
10. Family Guy - Airs on numerous networks. Really only counting the first few seasons here, which were comedy classics. If the series stayed cancelled after season three, this show would be way, way higher on the list.
Game of Thrones (HBO), Supernatural (CW), Walking Dead (AMC), American Horror Story (FX), Orange is the New Black (Netflix), Shameless (Showtime), Modern Family (ABC), Criminal Minds (CBS). Honourable mention goes to Misfits which was fab for the first 3 seasons but then crashed and burned.
You watch the shows I watch or want to watch! But I've never heard of Misfits, thank you!
It's a British show, I think it's only on Canadian Netflix at the moment I'm sure it's downloadable somewhere. Definitely worth a watch if you like a bit of dark/vulgar humour. And Ramsay Bolton from GoT is in it and he's beautiful.
We've been big into Once Upon a Time and Parenthood. Sadly, Parenthood is coming to an end and I'm getting a bit tired of the Frozen storyline on OUAT so TV hasn't been that great for us lately
As if you would even want to know; however, I will text it (anyways) mine is Hockey Night in Canada...
Once upon a time. I can safely watch it with my daughter and explain some of the things that she cannot understand.
I absolutely love Scandal and Rookie Blue! Coincidently, they both air on the same channel at the same time; one in the summer, and one in the spring/fall.
Of shows currently airing, Game of Thrones easily. On second place, maybe House of Cards.
by Ken R. Abell7 years ago
What is it that makes your favorite TV show your favorite?
by boppster8 years ago
Just Curious. Thinking about posting the results on a hubpage.
by optimus grimlock7 years ago
I like many show ,but for some reason most of the ones I like dont last. my listsouth park, how I met your monther, 2 and a half men, family guy, cleveland show, ancient aliens, flash forward, modern family,...
by askformore lm2 years ago
What is your favorite TV show or series?
by Christina Cooper19 months ago
What is your favorite TV show?
by Don Ship6 years ago
Who is your favorite TV show character of all time?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.