jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you love your personality ? and why?

1. Lamis Mounir profile image59
    Lamis Mounirposted 3 years ago

Do you love your personality ? and why?

2. SilentMagenta profile image71
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

I have pros and cons about my personality honestly. I tend to be extremely helpful, friendly and forgiving. These traits tend to get me ran over then I usually forgive them for it. I usually get upset because I bottle up my emotions then explode on the next person to say something even a little bit disrespectful. I believe this is the reason I write poetry. However, I am smiley and sing loudly to express my happiness. I am very ambitions, a hard worker and willing to learn. This often gets me any job I apply for and get a interview. Most of the time, I am hired on the spot. Their are up's and down's in being me but nobody can do it better than me.

1. manatita44 profile image83
      manatita44posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Funny, but true. Nobody can do it better than you. He he . Watch your giving. If it makes you weak. Stop. replenish. Then reflect. Try to do only what the heart wants, the voice of your Inner Pilot. Much Love Magenta.

2. SilentMagenta profile image71
      SilentMagentaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the advice manatita44.

3. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

I am fairly content but have some way to go.

Personality is character. Character is the sum total of who we really are. Sooner or later, the eyes and face reflect what the heart feels. Am I happy with this? No. Still, I am pursuing a life of spiritual pursuit and at God's choice hour I will be transformed. Faith, hope and patience are important to me. Much Love.

4. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

'Loving' is too emotional word for me to use it on to myself! I find my personality acceptable to myself! That's all. (The real question is whether others find my personality lovable(?!?!).

working