jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Did you know the "Lost" significance of April 8th, 2015?

1. Amanda108 profile image91
    Amanda108posted 2 years ago

Did you know the "Lost" significance of April 8th, 2015?

I, sadly, had to have it pointed out to me! But if you are or were a fan of ABC's Lost then April 8th this year was of importance! 4-8-15-16-23-42, or: 4(month) - 8(day) - 15(year) - 16(four in the afternoon) - 23(minutes after four PM, 4:23 specifically) - 42(4:23:42 to be completely precise!).

Did the day inspire you to reminisce about the show? Perhaps start a series rewatch? And... of course... did any of you have exceptionally bad luck?! ;-)

2. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 2 years ago

I did see someone post about it on Twitter, but I didn't pay much attention to it. I think I'm trying to erase all remnants of that show from my head, LOL! But seriously, one of the most frustratingly disappointing TV shows I've seen.

1. Amanda108 profile image91
      Amanda108posted 2 years agoin reply to this

One of the most satisfying, fulfilling shows I've ever seen. :-)

Though I must say, I don't think you qualify as a "fan of ABC's Lost", LOL! But in fairness, I guess I didn't specify what I meant by the use of "were"...

2. Thief12 profile image91
      Thief12posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hehehe, to each his/her own. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I was seriously tempted to get a lottery ticket using those numbers for the April 8th drawing, but I figured if they did hit, I'd be sharing the jackpot with a bazillion other Lost fans!

4. Kristen Howe profile image88
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

Since I watched Lost since season 1, it would be the 10 year anniversary of the show, I believe.  I do remember the numbers too.

working