jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

What living actor would you love to meet, and why? And what past actor do you wi

1. bluesradio profile image74
    bluesradioposted 2 years ago

What living actor would you love to meet, and why? And what past actor do you wish you had met

2. Sakshi Davessar profile image69
    Sakshi Davessarposted 2 years ago

The living actor - Sharukh Khan. he has been a great actor all through his career and my most loving film features him as the main lead. he is also named as king of Bollywood.
    the past actor- Rajesh Khanna. he has worked tremendously in his pictures and has numerous hit films

bluesradioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have heard great things about Bollywood and it's actors but I am not familiar with their movie stars...Thanks for enlightening me...Does Bollywood have a Internet Movie Database equivalent...

Sakshi Davessarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

most welcome ! yes there are a lot many bollywood movies on internet

3. bluesradio profile image74

Will definitely have to check them out..I have been to a couple of screenings of a few of these movies..I didn't know the actors but I loved the pageantry.....

4. Sakshi Davessar profile image69

smile)

3. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 2 years ago

Bruce Lee - (past actor). I just find his philosophy intriguing and his action films are thrilling. His ideology states that one should be like water. He was influenced by the teachings of Tao Te Chang,

"Nothing is weaker than water,
    But when it attacks something hard
    Or resistant, then nothing withstands it,
    And nothing will alter its way."

Now, this passage speaks in volumes. I admire his philosophical approach and his devotion whilst acting.

Amitabh Bachan - (present actor). He's the present actor in Bollywood. I have watched pretty much all of his movies. He is a versatile actor. He is talented in everything, be it singing, dancing, poetry or acting. More importantly, he's a humble person. I have watched his movie “Baghban” copious times.

Bruce Lee was definitely quite a profound gentleman from what I read, and I need to learn more about Bachanl>?

oh yes right Surabhi. Amitabh Bachan is a great and versatile actor. Thumbs up! and one more i like is Jackie Chan. he has superb fighting skills

3. profile image0
      Surabhi Kauraposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Sakshi, he is the epitome of Bollywood smile

4. Sakshi Davessar profile image69

true !! smile

working