jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What one person from your past would you love to meet again?

1. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 3 years ago

What one person from your past would you love to meet again?

This could be school friends, work colleagues or anyone you have lost touch with over the years. The photograph is my old high school - St. Columba's, Dunfermline in Fife, Scotland and there are  five friends from those days that I would love to know how their lives turned out. What about you?

2. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 3 years ago

Actually for John, it would be his most wonderful father. I was a college senior when "me fadder" past on. I flew back from my undergraduate college and arrived at his hospital bed about 20 minutes after his life ended.
    I would simply want to share with him all the wisdom that I learned from him and how important it was to me and my loved ones. I simply would want to thank him and validate his most wonderful life...

3. genuineaid lm profile image48
    genuineaid lmposted 3 years ago

My mom's dad (my grandfather), he passed away long time ago and he was a really good guy, the best grandfather a child could wish for.

4. iskhoso profile image60
    iskhosoposted 3 years ago

Hi  Seeker7,

I like to meet my fellow who helped me a lot to cross the milestone in my life. I don't know that he also wants to me as I.

5. Sri T profile image81
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

None. I don't look back anymore. My experience has been, everybody changes, including me. People who I thought I knew, I really did not know, or at least I don't know the new character traits. Each one has quickly proven that to me. It has been said, you cannot put your foot in the same river twice. So I took the advice of the great teachers and that was, "don't look back".

6. Alastar Packer profile image84
    Alastar Packerposted 3 years ago

To be perfectly honest about it the beautiful one who broke our engagement and is now probably weight-challenged and needs a face-lift.

1. Seeker7 profile image95
      Seeker7posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ahh Alastar, is that just it. We all think about those folks from long ago and remember them as they used to be! If only. Nature is a very cruel mistress.