jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What would you do if you won a million dollars?

1. woahthere profile image61
    woahthereposted 2 years ago

What would you do if you won a million dollars?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Whatever I wanted for as long as I wanted...or until the million ran out, whichever came first.

3. profile image0
    Commonsensethinkposted 2 years ago

I would probably give 90% of it away to causes that I think are worthwhile (Doctors Without Borders, the World Wildlife Fund, research into Alzheimer's Disease among them).

My wife would probably insist upon visiting her own country for a few weeks - as I hate going through security at airports these days (yes I know that it is absolutely necessary, but some of the checking is noticeably intrusive, and at my age I find it all extremely uncomfortable), I would try to talk her out of it. Unsuccessfully, I would imagine.

4. Zelkiiro profile image96
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

Pay off my student loans, buy a fancy-pants gaming computer, and sit on the rest until it runs out in a decade or so. After that, life will just be downhill from there, so I will then take my .45 Aspirin and take my leave.

5. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I'd pay off my house, and the few bills I have lingering. I'd do a few repairs to the house. I'd replace my 16 year old truck.

Then, I'd put a chunk of cash into a trust to support my friend's animal rescue. I've never been able to donate more than five or ten dollars at a time, and I've always wanted to do more. It would make me really happy to take some of the monthly burden off her shoulders.

6. Qmarpat profile image69
    Qmarpatposted 2 years ago

I would totally disappear, but I would find family first. I might locate some of my favorite celebrities.