jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it amazing how a musician can coordinate their body with their mind?

1. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 10 months ago

Is it amazing how a musician can coordinate their body with their mind?

2. Debangee Mandal profile image58
    Debangee Mandalposted 10 months ago

Yes ..it is truly amazing . Every musician has a wonderful talent of synchronizing body and mind.It is surprising as to how they play every note with his body and mind , keeping in mind the desires of his listeners.When  they play it feels as if they are residing in a  musical world without even being aware of other people around . It is as if their blood flows within their veins in rhythm with the harmonious musical notes. Their extreme dedication makes their soul,mind and body a part of the blend of the tunes .

Their effortless and silent manner of coordination between mind and body is extremely astonishing and is worth being praised.

3. shanmarie profile image80
    shanmarieposted 10 months ago

I think so. I, for instance cannot play an instrument  by ear yet I also cannot harmonize to save my life because I usually end up singing what the person next to me is singing ! So it most definitely amazes me when people do these things with ease, all while maintaining the rhythm and the math of holding out notes.

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 10 months ago

Have you seen a child spend hundreds of hours in music lessons so that the body effortlessly plays whatever they wish to play?