jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do u think the Big Bang theory would work better if Raj and Penny ended up toget

1. profile image59
    peter565posted 8 months ago

Do u think the Big Bang theory would work better if Raj and Penny ended up together?

Remember the episode where Raj and Penny hooked up? Fair to say, this show is now getting kind of boring, but if they got Raj and Penny ended up together eventually, after this hook up episode rather then Penny and Lenord end up together, that would keep the show interesting for certain. What do u say? big_smile

2. firstcookbooklady profile image86
    firstcookbookladyposted 8 months ago

I guess it really doesn't matter, since our episodes are not in order, anyways.

3. Violets3 profile image77
    Violets3posted 7 months ago

Probably better than Leonard. honestly, I never liked him...he was always so whiny...I did like when he would mess with Sheldon or get annoyed with him and call him out on it...but he was just in general so annoying.

My sister and I always felt that Sheldon and Penny had more chemistry...and there was even that one episode once where they hooked up - I think it was Leonards nightmare....but yeah, if anyone, I think it would have been Sheldon and Penny that would have worked out..they're so dynamic and different that they complement each other. Penny doesn't take his shit, and he tolerates her more than any other female - including his gf Anne?I can't remember her name....

I really liked Raj's crazy red-head gf. She was so creepy and weird that I loved her. It's a shame she's not in the show as often.

1. profile image59
      peter565posted 7 months agoin reply to this

I like the Penny and Sheldon couple, also. I am surprise I found out there are really people like Sheldon, psychologist call it "asperger syndrome",