What are the three movies that you feel has moved your heart the most?
2. A Time To Kill (and the book, of course)
3. The Outsiders (and the book, of course)
1. I rented it in high school and it really opened my eyes to VERY important social issues in our society.
2. Our 9th grade science teacher showed us this movie. Again, very important social issues in the movie. BUT I credit her with showing me to my current love of John Grisham books. Once I realized this movie was a book, I jumped on it.
3. Read this book in middle school (who hasn't?) and I liked to have had a heart attack when I saw it was a movie (I was a 90s child). If anyone hasn't seen it and wants to, I HIGHLY suggest the 2005 Director's Cut DVD. It has a BUNCH of added scenes that they cut out AND it has music from the time period, instead of the score.
by Jennifer Arnett3 years ago
What three movies have had the most impact on you?Why?
by LittleStash7 years ago
What are three movies you would recommend to someone who loves quirky British comedies?Movies from a different category would be most helpful.
by BritInTexas5 years ago
Do your family ever make you feel guilty about the life path you chose?In 2007, at the age of 31, I left my home in England and moved to Texas, USA, and got married. Since that day, my parents and one sibling have...
by fierycj8 years ago
When you go to the theatre or rent or buy a DVD, what do you expect from the movie? Good feeling? To be scared out of your mind? To be aroused? To get a sense of justice? What?
by chaixkee5 years ago
First thing you will do when you see your ex-bf dating with someone?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.