What are the three movies that you feel has moved your heart the most?
2. A Time To Kill (and the book, of course)
3. The Outsiders (and the book, of course)
1. I rented it in high school and it really opened my eyes to VERY important social issues in our society.
2. Our 9th grade science teacher showed us this movie. Again, very important social issues in the movie. BUT I credit her with showing me to my current love of John Grisham books. Once I realized this movie was a book, I jumped on it.
3. Read this book in middle school (who hasn't?) and I liked to have had a heart attack when I saw it was a movie (I was a 90s child). If anyone hasn't seen it and wants to, I HIGHLY suggest the 2005 Director's Cut DVD. It has a BUNCH of added scenes that they cut out AND it has music from the time period, instead of the score.
by Jennifer Arnett 4 years ago
What three movies have had the most impact on you?Why?
by LittleStash 9 years ago
What are three movies you would recommend to someone who loves quirky British comedies?Movies from a different category would be most helpful.
by chaixkee 6 years ago
First thing you will do when you see your ex-bf dating with someone?
by BritInTexas 7 years ago
Do your family ever make you feel guilty about the life path you chose?In 2007, at the age of 31, I left my home in England and moved to Texas, USA, and got married. Since that day, my parents and one sibling have subtly made me feel tremendous guilt for 'leaving' them, and will often ask why...
by danajconnelly 6 years ago
What classic movies do you love to expose your children to?
by heavenbound5511 7 years ago
How important is it to you that you honor God & What does it mean to honor God? If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified , and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.-2 Tim 2:21For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|