jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

1. profile image48
    Life with hew608posted 7 years ago

The movie Avatar is worth the watch.  I watched it 2 times and I still want to see it again.  The GRAPHICS WERE AMAZING!  If you like action packed movies I would recommend watching this one.  The movie left me wanting more.  I heard the game was amazing too!  WATCH IT!  WATCH IT!You won't regret it. till next time with hew608's friend cocolover

1. profile image45
      bearmyhamsterluvposted 7 years agoin reply to this

finally someone agrees best movie of all time i give it 10 true blue thumbs up out of 2 so thats REALLY HIGH im getting the video for my bday! so cool best movie of all time and no movie will ever top it percy jackson was good too though but not as good as  avtar i luved avatar smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. goldenpath profile image74
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

No, no, no forget Avatar!  I've seen this really cool movie from long ago.  It came out in the 30's with ultra modern graphics and space technology.  It has a lot of bats in it.  It was such a righteous movie that they even attached strings to their wings to make it look like the bats were not even real.

Dracula ROCKS!

1. Art 4 Life profile image60
      Art 4 Lifeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I watched Avatar last nite...I thought it was great! Very good graphics...was this all computer generated?....

1. profile image45

so cool right i get the vid 4 my bday

2. profile image45

avatar was way better then your stupid bat movie!?!?!

working