jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Charlie Sheen's road to hell.

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Charlie is noted for being a party guy.  He loves to get drunk, and sleep with whom ever.  It's interesting that 2 roles in which he is famous for follow those same lines.

2 and 1/2 Men--He's drunk, he parties, he's lazy as hell.  He cares very little about others.

Major League--Comes out of jail as a badass with a badass haircut.  major attitude.  Gets drunk and sleeps with whom ever.

Have these roles encouraged the way he acts so much that they are partly to blame? (like encouraging someone to do something bad) 

Would he have some measure of control if he would have played other roles? 

Was he destined to end up like this?

2. profile image66
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

I think he took AC/DC's song  "Highway to Hell" literally! smile

3. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

I think he was cast for all these roles based on his actual life. So easy to act like these roles because he does it even whenever he's off of camera...just more graphic.

Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So you thinnk his roles came after the behavior and not before.  Interesting. hmm

4. AEvans profile image66
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Charlie Sheen is a great actor. I honestly feel bad for him my husband and I were talking about the same thing. I appreciate his acting ability so I won't say anything negative about him. All people have problems and if he were any normal human being we really wouldn't know his business. The media really needs to leave him alone and focus on a few positive things to discuss, but then again that would be boring for the average person and it certainly wouldn't sell.

Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He is a good actor.  I love his movies and the show.  He just makes a spectacle of himself in negative ways sometimes.  sad

1. AEvans profile image66
        AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you on that completely. Maybe he has been in the limelight to long and is being pushed over the edge? We can only hope for the best. smile

5. celebritie profile image77
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

He has been type cast but if the shoe fits wear it.

working