jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How would you kill Charlie Sheen's character on 'Two and a Half Men'?

1. Jennie Demario profile image39
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

How would you kill Charlie Sheen's character on 'Two and a Half Men'?

2. northweststarr profile image77
    northweststarrposted 6 years ago

Creatively, glad it's Ashton now.  It would definitely begin with a hamster, a blowtorch, and a bucket and end with a pig and a pumpkin.

3. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Definitely agree with northweststarr, but also involving some sort of bottomless pit !!!

Blech glad he's going

4. Jennie Demario profile image39
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

haha you have a very creative imagination

5. frugalfamily profile image73
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

I was thinking something more serious, like untreated syphilis.

6. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 6 years ago

How about dying on the operating table while receiving a personality transplant !

7. sam3m profile image60
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

serious answer: killing off a character in a continuing sit com may not be the best idea.  i'd have him chase an ex-nun to Brazil, marry her and become a missionary for the Hedonist Church of Central Brazil.
    not so serious: have charlie have a marathon session of one bimbo after another, then have his brother check his room and say that he exploded.

8. JJ1984 profile image58
    JJ1984posted 6 years ago

I dont think they should kill him off, can there really be death in a comedy?  Just have him drunkenly run off halfway around the world with one of his bimbos and have his passport revoked. Then it can become a running joke on the show until his character naturally fades to the background as Ashton takes over.

9. penlady profile image60
    penladyposted 6 years ago

While drinking and driving, he drives off the highway and into the ocean (I think it's the pacific coast hwy in Malibu, right?)

working