jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Kristen Stewart To Play Casey Anthony In A Movie?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

Kristen Stewart To Play Casey Anthony In A Movie?
    BY LYDIA HARRIS ON JULY 01, 2011

According to reports, Hollywood insiders are already casting the movie adaptation of the Casey Anthony story. She is the “murder mom” on trial for allegedly murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.
    The defense has rested in the case just recently and Casey had decided not to take the stand in her own defense. The trial has garnered a lot of media attention and has boosted ratings for anyone covering it.
    We’re hearing reports that Kristen Stewart’s name is being tossed around for the role of Casey. Reportedly, she has the right look, manner and talent for the job.
    A source said, “She’s got the dark hair, sort of the vacant, deer-in-the-headlights look.”
    http://earsucker.com/2011/kristen-stewa … n-a-movie/
    so someone will profit off of a dead 2 year olds death?..sick

2. optimus grimlock profile image53
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

she would look like her but its a bad role to play. People will do anything to make a buck and this is just pathetic if it happens. I see this being a liftime movie, wich would be a new low for humanity!

3. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I agree with Optimus. Sadly, this will turn into a movie. I've been following the trial in bits and pieces and I can't imagine someone wanting to play her part in a movie, but Kristen does show a resemblance to her. Casey is guilty IMO.

Although Charlize Theron did an amazing job of portraying Aileen Wuornos in the movie, Monster, about the woman serial killer. Theron helped produce the movie.

1. manthy profile image76
      manthyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I agree with rebekah......she is guilty as sin.
      I hope she gets thrown under the jail.

1. manthy profile image76
        manthyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And I WILL NOT go see the movie - I love K Stewart but I won't go see her if she gets the part in this movie, I'm against anyone making money from the death of a child.

2. optimus grimlock profile image53
      optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago in reply to this

remember tho monster took place in the 70's or early 80's Casey anthony is fresh in our minds! Thats a huge difference!

4. Matt in Jax profile image71
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

I'd bet that if it does actually get made into a movie that hopefully Kristen Stewart wouldn't do it, that it'd only be on LifeTime, and that it be accurate. Sadly with "Based on True Event" movies is that they often deviate.

5. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

well now that there's a happy ending for Casey,the movie may get made..

6. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

You'd think they could wait a few decades if they have to tell that story.  If they make the movie and make any money from it, the money ought to go to some child foundation, or mental-health foundation (or something) (ALL of it - not just x percent of it)

working