ARSHAD MAJID profile image 79

China requiring adult children to visit elderly parents often or risk-- being sued by them.

Is it a step in right direction? Should laws be made to insure the rights of parents or a value system in society should be promoted or both-- or none? Sorry; I could not give this question a category as I was looking for a category that was the antonym of 'parenting'. I was looking for something like 'childrening'. In the end when Hubpages refused to publish the question, I had to give it a close category 'parenting special needs children' as 'taking care of special needs parents' is not present in the list.

ARSHAD MAJID profile image79

ARSHAD MAJID says

Emily Sparks says