jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

What are the subjects that people do not talk in public .?

1. erorantes profile image33
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Most people do not talk how much money they have.Also,some people  do not talk about the bad thins they do others.And some people do not talk about their health problems.Specially , when someone take medication for their mental sickness. What other things some people do not talk about.?

1. snakeslane profile image81
      snakeslaneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Vermin, vices, values, inner voices, votes, words that rhyme with Regina, and any unidentified lumps on the body or in the food.

1. bBerean profile image60
        bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like you have the beginnings of a parody on "A few of my favorite things".

2. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 3 years ago

Thanks, glad you noticed!!!

3. profile image0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

If we say the things ppl shouldn't talk about, wont we be talking about them?

1. bBerean profile image60
      bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, which is why Snakeslane has the right approach.  Ever found out a song you like has lyrics you would never say?  Perhaps with her song we can slide it by.  Rock and Rap do it all the time.

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh my gosh... I remember singing Karaoke once. Crazy for you was one of my husband's and my songs. So I sang it once... I didn't really remember all the verses... I ended up feeling a little embarrassed.  He thought it was worse when I sang Tracy Chapman's Give me One Reason... I really like that song though.

1. snakeslane profile image81

I sang Leader of the Pack at karaoke once Look out! Look out! Look out! Look out! Well maybe you had to be there...
          http://youtu.be/OTA_7RwPUPA The Shangri-Las

1. profile image0

lol

2. snakeslane profile image81

Oooo, are we writing a collaborative Rap Rant song my question marks not working with this bilingual keyboard setup, darn!

4. Zelkiiro profile image85
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

If I could ever find a karaoke machine with "Tales of the Bold" in it, you'd better believe I'd hit that place in a heartbeat, because that song demands me to belt it out in public.

1. profile image0

You need a mommy.

working