Parents, what embarrassing thing did your kid(s) do to get "the look" from other

1. Joelle Burnette profile image83
    Joelle Burnetteposted 8 years ago

Parents, what embarrassing thing did your kid(s) do to get "the look" from other parents. You know, the "you're such a crappy parent and I'm glad my kid didn't do that" expression.

2. poketo secret profile image42
    poketo secretposted 8 years ago

my daughter used to be extremely shy and she wanted me to try to help her over come her shyness.So i came up with an idea.She was approximately 11year's young and she really enjoyed earning money rather then just getting it.so i said i was going to give her some money but if she wanted to earn it i had a challenge for her she asked me what and i said to dress up really funny out of the ordinary and walk through the mall and that i would walk with her while she was going to be looked at with a lot of different expressions.She took the challenge and 'WOW' this made her realize a lot!!just by seeing how people respond she really came out of her shyness and needless to say......................Ha!!! did i ever get that" expression especially when a woman asked her why was she dressed like that and she answered the woman."My mother" told me to wear it". she wore a bath robe over her clothes,slippers and ski goggles.She is now 26yrs mother of two of my grand children and earning her living as a nurse.It is wonderful to still see her laughing and be "silly"

working