Hello gamegirl I am a single mother of 5, trying the adsence thing, do you do it

1. profile image44
    gammer chickposted 8 years ago

Hello gamegirl I am a single mother of 5, trying the adsence thing, do you do it and does it work?

I have read the John Chow stuff and the Joel Comm stuff and have followed it but I am only making pennies, do you have any suggestions or advice I am just trying to get some passive income and I feel

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Hi gammer_chick!  First off, making the best use of Adsense requires time to figure out how YOU can best apply it.  The nice thing about Hubpages is that it's a fantastic platform for writers to not only become noticed for their skills, but also to gain incredible amounts of revenue over time.  Stick with Hubpages, though, as I find it's the best all-around site there is of this type. smile

3. profile image0
    masmasikaposted 8 years ago

I also am not earning from adsense.  I have a few blogs that haven't earned yet a cent.  I suggest that you try Helium.com, Associated content, Triond and of course hubpages.  If you are from the US there are lots of good opportunities for you as a writer.  Just find a good site and try those that I've suggested.  Keep writing, you will soon see the result of your effort.

working