Family activities when the electricity goes out

1. RGraf profile image92
    RGrafposted 8 years ago

Family activities when the electricity goes out

2. Veronica Allen profile image70
    Veronica Allenposted 8 years ago

We've all been there before. 
    You're performing your nightly chores; your significant other is either reading or watching television; your kids are playing; when all of a sudden the lights go out!
    In the pitch dark you hear exclamations from the... read more

3. jehara profile image56
    jeharaposted 8 years ago

The very first thing that I want to do when the lights go out is to make sure that you report the outage to your electric utility company. Next, I went to grab a piece of paper and a pencil. I want you to write down some of the Internet marketing activities that you think can help you make more money in the weeks and months ahead. I realize it may be difficult to do this without having any electricity, but odds are you have a few candles or flashlights or you can use to illuminate the area that you are in. Try to be as detailed as possible when you create your list because it will then provide you with a roadmap of what you should be working on when the lights come back.

You can also take advantage of the opportunity to return any phone calls that you have been meaning to make. You don't usually have to worry about electricity whenever you're using a cellular phone to make phone calls. By following this advice, you will be maintaining a high level of Internet marketing productivity during the time in which your electricity is not working.

working