jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are you the most grateful to have in your life?

1. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

What are you the most grateful to have in your life?

I am grateful to have my children, and I am grateful that I have found a job that I love doing.

2. kulewriter profile image75
    kulewriterposted 8 years ago

The knowledge I have learned about myself and Life from the books I have read by L. Ron Hubbard.  I have come to have certainty on who I really am as a spiritual being and what my purpose is; the certainty is the key.
    How precious is that?  Certainty.  Certainty of myself as a being! And what I am about as ME.
    I see so many people struggling with those two things - who they really are and what is their own purpose. 
    The data one can glean from the aforementioned author's works is just amazing...and worthwhile.

3. Ben Zoltak profile image86
    Ben Zoltakposted 8 years ago

I am most grateful to have my loving, wonderful, beautiful wife and my creative, humorous, loving daughter.  I am also grateful for my pants and boxer shorts. My skinny cat and the fat one. I'm also grateful for all the living creatures, huge and minuscule, animal and vegetable that paisley and marbleize this great big rock we live on, I love the whole world.

4. green tea-cher profile image60
    green tea-cherposted 8 years ago

I am grateful for my awareness of spirit, our creator. It is because of this awareness that I experience gratitude for life everyday, for all it has to give me. For those days I am challenged by life I am grateful that I am aware of a power greater than myself, but at the same time within myself, that I can turn to for strength and solutions.  To experience gratitude is to experience abundance. 
    I am especially grateful for my health, my family and the awe of Nature.

5. Daniel S Campbell profile image58
    Daniel S Campbellposted 8 years ago

My God, my family and my blessings bestowed on me.

6. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

My wife, my dog, my truck and I can't forget the kids and grandkids and family and sunrises and beaches and just a good deep breath of fresh air.

7. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

The purpose of this question is to bring into your awareness what you should be thankful for every day.  The use of a gratitude list made daily has helped me overcome depression and anxiety.  I hope this brings good feelings for all who answer the question.

Namaste!

Closed to reply

working