jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Being A Great Dad Is A Piece Of Cake - Isn't It?

1. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Being A Great Dad Is A Piece Of Cake - Isn't It?

2. floating mind profile image78
    floating mindposted 8 years ago

I think a person's personality will always shine through no matter what they are doing.  If a man has a great personality, chances are, he will have what it takes to be a great dad.  And the opposite is true as well.

So, if a man has a great personality, and he is willing to be a dad, then more than likely, he will be a great dad!

As far as being a great dad is a piece of cake, well ... with the challenges of being a dad in today's world, I think it will take several pieces of cake to pull that off.

3. RWHMs INC. profile image55
    RWHMs INC.posted 8 years ago

I love being a Dad!! I really can't understand guys who can't take responsibilty for their kids!! Its the greatest honor I've ever been given!! I can't imagine doing anything w/o my little buddies!! they are only young once !! You don't get any retakes!! I don't wanna miss a minute!! It may not always be a piece of cake , but it is never a burden  or hardship!! We got prayer and love so we gonna be alright!!

4. deanjc1970 profile image57
    deanjc1970posted 8 years ago

not a piece of cake but certainly a privileged. Its amazing how we have the chance to shape people either for good or bad. We can enrich our childrens lives by teaching them great things when they are young

5. the wahdad profile image56
    the wahdadposted 7 years ago

Being a Dad can be great. Being a great Dad is not something you can claim for yourself.

working