jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

HI, my little girl has been hexed really strongly. What can I do to help her and

1. profile image46
    boucalindaposted 8 years ago

HI, my little girl has been hexed really strongly. What can I do to help her and remove it?

My littile girl is 3, Not eating even things she really loves, complains of stomach and throat, not sleeping properly..looks very tired and pale, very negative towards everyone, always crying and frightened. What can I do to help her and remove this spell/hex? I have been adding rosenary and rue to her bathwater everynight seems to be getting better but not strong enough perhaps b/c she breaks in and out of it still. I am desperate for any help. Please and Thank you.

2. Vibhavari profile image71
    Vibhavariposted 8 years ago

Hi, Firstly have you got her checked medically? Maybe she just has an infection of some kind.

If you believe it is a hex, then try giving her a salt water bath, or take fistfulls of salt (use the unrefined variety) and move your hands over her from head to toe stating that the 'drishti' or evil eye be gone. then just flush the salt down the drain or under running water. Salt has the power to remove negativity. I hope this helps.

3. profile image46
    boucalindaposted 8 years ago

I am not asking for Ignorant remarks....If you do not believe or understand the subject then keep your rudeness to yourself! .

Thank you Vibhavari for your help. Yes i did see a doctor who told me to ignore it. I have booked an appointment to see a Natural Health Dr. next week I just wanted some aid while we wait.

I am new to this hub and i just re-alized there is another area on here with advice and info on this subject. (link below)

Thank you and god bless.

http://hubpages.com/question/4944/a-sim … our-family

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 8 years ago

With children, the most important thing is to get a medical examination immediately.  Not eating and not sleeping properly will easily produce all of the other symptoms she is experiencing.

As someone with education and experience in both conventional medical first aid and magical healing, I have to say that any magically-sympathetic actions should never replace genuine medical care.

You would serve your daughter and yourself better by 1) taking her to a doctor and 2) engaging in magical practices that worked to calm and center emotions and restore a positive mental state.

Closed to reply