jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

As a little girl, were YOU the compliant, nice girl or were YOU the strong-wille

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

As a little girl, were YOU the compliant, nice girl or were YOU the strong-willed, stubborn,

hardheaded one?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8001734_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Strong-willed. I had no problem with saying what I thought the world was.

gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

GOOD fpr YOU!

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i was the quiet type. Everything ma says, i nodded. I think I have the characteristic that belongs to my dad. My bro has the strong will and hardheaded type that even a bull couldn't pull him.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

My parents are long gone so I can't verify if my memory is correct, but I see myself as a very compliant child--they might disagree, I don't know.

5. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I was stubborn strong-willed and did whatever I thought was right and still do.

THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE to YOU!

6. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 4 years ago

I was strong willed, stubborn and wild girl, as my parents have not been able to look after I ended up being shuffled among family members and I could see the fear in their eyes when I ended up on their doorstep with my little suitcase ready to disturb their peaceful routine:) But now I have plenty loving aunties who adopted me as their own so no resentment there on any side:)

7. Lady Wordsmith profile image81
    Lady Wordsmithposted 4 years ago

I was the compliant and well-behaved, shy child.  And it was rubbish.  God, I wish I'd had more gumption as a child!  I didn't know that I was allowed to have gumption.  But, I decided, when I was 22, that I didn't want to be like that anymore, so I am now strong-willed, stubborn, loud, brash, and much, much happier smile

Me also!  Although I was a compliant child of sorts, I also had my stubborn and sassy side.  I talked back to my mother a lot and was very stubborn.  If I did not want to do something, I would make quite a raucus until I got MY WAY!

working